[Nfbk] Attention Louisville TARC3 Customers

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Tue Sep 20 22:15:38 UTC 2016

Hello!
I just wanted to pass along some info regarding TARC3.  Apparently, TARC & First Transit have been doing some computer upgrades for the past several days. Well, something went horribly wrong & a lot of rides were dumped. If you have rides scheduled for this week, call & double check that the ride is still in their system.
I had an issue last evening & I have seen on Facebook others have had the same issues & after calling the reservation line, getting the info I shared above.
Just double check your rides!

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457