[Nfbk] Convention Reminders

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 13:35:46 UTC 2016

Good Friday Morning!
I want to take this opportunity to remind you of a few things before you pack for convention.
Please Din't firget:
1. Bring your raffle tickets and money. We will start drawing Friday evening at the social. Once we start drawing we cannot add any names.
2. Please return any unsold tickets. Most of the 500 tickets we had printed have been distributed. We always have people wanting to purchase at convention .
3. We will be tacking donations at the luncheon for the American Red Cross. Contribute what you can, but please give.
4. Karen Mayne needs door prizes,
5. Lora Stephens is looking for auction items.
We appreciate your help more than you know.