[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville May Activity!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Mon Apr 10 16:06:17 UTC 2017

Happy Monday!
Save the date, Saturday, May 13th!
The Greater Louisville chapter will be picnicking in the park with an LMPD 5th division Police Officer.
We have invited Officer Mathis to join us to have some open dialog on safety, how we as blind members of our communities can contribute with out being targets & how all emergency responders can better serve us in time of crisis or non emergency matters.
We invite you to bring your little ones, neighbors & friends.  It will be a pot luck picnic, but all those details will be out shortly.
This wonderful activity will be held at Bingham Park, which is located at 160 Coral Ave, 40206, from 1pm till 3pm.
As i mentioned, more info & details will be out shortly, for now mark your calendars & plan on joining us!

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com