[Nfbk] New Phone Number for Greater Louisville Talking Bulletin Board.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Wed Apr 12 12:17:13 UTC 2017

Good morning!

This past Saturday at our Greater Louisville April luncheon, it was brought to the members that the monthly monetary cost of our talking bulletin board compared to the volume of calls it receives was no longer financially responsible.

Our chapter has made the switch to Google Voice which is a free platform with some extra benefits & a downside or two.  We're going to use these downsides as positives& move forward.  Our new phone number is, 502-771-1632. This number is easy to remember & share as it is, 771-1NFB!

Our long standing number of 495-7130 will be active for another month , so please utilize both numbers, but please start sharing our new number, which is, 502-771-1NFB!

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com