[Nfbk] Lady Anderly Rose Play

Gatton, Tonia (OFB-LV) Tonia.Gatton at ky.gov
Thu Apr 20 13:04:43 UTC 2017

This is the play that Hellena has been practicing for.  I'm sure she and the rest of the cast would love for us to come out and support them.

My friend Darren Harbour asked me to pass along the information below.  HE has produced and directed his first play called Lady Anderly's Rose a who dunn it murder mystery that will be held at the Bristol Bar & Grille at 614 W. Main ST. Louisville, KY 40202 on May 26th thru June 23rd.  The cost is $48 per ticket and includes your meal, show, tax and tip.  There will be several different meals for you to choose, all prepared by the Bristol.   Advance Reservations is Required and can be done at       www.imagineblindplayers.eventbrite.com<http://www.imagineblindplayers.eventbrite.com>      Below is a brief description of the play:

It is 1929, the grand finale of the Roaring Twenties! You are the guests of honor at Lady Anderly's infamous Garden Party, the pinnacle of the social season. There will be dancing, singing and celebrating, but as you mingle and enjoy a delightful meal, be careful--------secrets abound, and at least one of the guests has murderous intent!

This should be a fun and interactive evening and I hope many of you can attend. Please pass this information along to anyone you know.  I have attached a pdf flyer for the play.

Mission statement:

Imagine Blind Players is a non-profit, donation-supported organization for the performing arts, and is Kentuckiana's first traditional theatre company for the blind and visually impaired. All shows are produced, directed, and performed by the blind, with full range of movement, expecting and welcoming the many challenges that come with blindness towards achieving a common artistic goal and raising awareness. Imagine Blind Players strives to provide a different but equal opportunity for professional artistic expression for the disabled, primarily the blind and visually impaired.

Imagine Blind Players illustrates imaginations beyond sight.