[Nfbk] Ashland Chapter Fund Raiser

Lora Felty lorafelty at windstream.net
Mon Apr 24 20:33:20 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone!

The NFB Ashland Chapter is selling sheet sets.  We are currently taking up
orders.  The sets are $30 for any size set from twin all the way up to
California King.  They come in several colors : white, light blue,
chocolate, cream, gray, taupe, sage, navy, camel, eggplant, silver &
burgundy.  These sheets are highly recommended by the Freholms.  Michael and
Kennetta say they are the best sheets they have ever had.  If you would like
to order, Please email me the size and color of the sheets that you want.
Then, please send a check for $30 per sheet set made out to the NFB of
Ashland to  me at 1127 Sharon Court, Ashland, KY 41101.  We will be in
Louisville in June, so we will work out a way to get your sheets to you
then.  If anyone has bought sheets lately, you will know that $30 is quite a
bargain, especially for the larger size sheets!  If you have any questions,
please email or call.

Sincerely,

Lora Felty Stephens, President

NFB of Ashland