[Nfbk] Ashland Chapter: Sheet Fund Raiser, Take 2!

Lora Felty lorafelty at windstream.net
Mon Aug 21 00:43:02 UTC 2017

The NFB Ashland Chapter is once again selling sheet sets.  We are currently
taking up orders.  The sets are $30 for any size set from twin all the way
up to California King.  They come in several colors: white, light blue,
chocolate, cream, gray, taupe, sage, navy, camel, eggplant, silver &
burgundy.  These sheets are highly recommended.  If you would like to order,
Please email Lora the size and color of the sheets that you want at
lorafelty at windstream.net.before September 5.  Then, please send a check for
$30 per sheet set, made out to the NFB of Ashland to Lora at 1127 Sharon
Court, Ashland, KY 41101.  We will deliver sheets to you at state
convention.  If anyone has bought sheets lately, you will know that $30 is
quite a bargain, especially for the larger size sheets!  If you have any
questions, please email or call Lora at 606-465-2743.