[Nfbk] Door Prizes

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 14:59:31 UTC 2017

Good Morning NFBK!
Our NFBK State Convention is drawing near. I hope you are making those hotel reservations and mailing in your preregistration forms. There is something else I would like for you to do if at all possible. Karen Mayne and Mary Jo Hackworth are co-chairing our door prize committee. If each of us would donate at least one item it would make Karen and Mary Jo's job a lot easier. If you are wondering what to bring, a good rule of thumb is to ask yourself, " what would I like to win?" Money is always a good choice.
Thanks in advance for your help and I hope to see you at convention.