[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville Chili Supper & Auction!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Sat Feb 18 22:06:18 UTC 2017

Good afternoon!
T-minus 2 weeks & counting till our Chili Supper & Auction!  Hope you are spreading the word & inviting family & friends! We have been getting in some great auction items such as, a certificate for 2 from My Old Kentucky Home Dinner Train, Holiday World passes, tickets to Derby Dinner Playhouse, a visit to Apex massage & a prototype of the bat produced by Louisville Slugger for Stevie Wonder complete with Braille!
This event is our biggest fundraiser of the year & we look forward to seeing you & having fun!
https://www.facebook.com/events/714178738764397/?ti=icl

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457