[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville Rough Draft Auction List.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Sat Feb 25 15:20:27 UTC 2017

Hello!  We are 1 week out from our 2017 Chili Super & Auction.  Please find below a rough draft of the auction list. Keep in mind, things may change, move, get bundled or items added. We will post a finalized list later in the week.

We hope to see all of you next Saturday.  If you are unable to attend, we do accept bids via the phone as long as items are paid for that night.

2017 NFBGL Auction List
• Two Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari tickets
• Derby Dinner Playhouse: Tickets for dinner and a show for two
• 60 minute massage therapy session at Apex Massage
• Malibu Jack’s Fun for Four Pack, includes 4 go-cart races, 4 laser tag missions, and 4 rounds of Malibu golf
• Belle of Louisville Sightseeing Cruise for Two
• Louisville Bats: Tickets for Four Field Level Reserved Seats
• Kentucky Museum of Arts and Crafts Family Membership ($80 value)
• Coffee Basket: $15 Heine Brother’s gift card, Starbucks Instant Latte Peppermint Mocha, Starbucks ground coffee Peppermint Mocha, Green Mountain Toasted Marshmallow Mocha K-cups, Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Spice K-cups
• Kentucky Museum of Arts and Crafts Family Membership ($80 value)
• Whet Your Palette Gift Certificate: Evening Calendar Class for Four People ($120 value)
• Heine Brother’s Coffee: $20 gift card plus additional coupons
• The Great Escape: Two $10 gift certificates and The House of Boom: Two VIP One Hour Passes
• Coit Cleaning and Restoration Services: $50 gift certificate
• Dundee Candy Shop: $15 Gift Certificate and The House of Boom: Three VIP One Hour Passes
• Tastefully Simple Gift Basket ($100 value)
• Coit Cleaning and Restoration Services: $50 gift certificate
• Prototype of Braille Louisville Slugger Bat given to Stevie Wonder
• Large ball shaped off white candle
• Men’s Basket:  Old Spice bath set, Budweiser Barbeque sauce kit, blue Arctic Zone lunchbox, Desktop bowling, 3 Piece Metal Brain Drain Puzzle, and Wooden Travel Game
• My Old Kentucky Dinner Train: Dinner Excursion for two
• Two Tickets to Newport Aquarium ($48 Value)
• Coit Cleaning and Restoration Services: $50 gift certificate
• Kid’s Bath Time Basket: Finding Dory Body Wash, Spiderman Bathtub Basketball set, and assorted bathtub finger paints
• Basket of Baked Goods by Jayne Seif
• Decorative Wreath by Ashley Swafford
• Black and Decker Sandwich Press
• Braille Writer Owned by Denise Franklin
• HomeFit Personal Training Company: Four One Hour Personal Training Sessions, in studio or in home ($300 value)
• Coit Cleaning and Restoration Services: $50 gift certificate
• Elements Massage: Gift Certificate for 70 minute massage
• Full size patchwork quilt in diamond pattern, dark blue and white
• Mellow Mushroom $30 gift certificate and additional coupons
• Grocery Cart
• Coit Cleaning and Restoration Services: $50 gift certificate
• Bourbon Raw: $50 Gift Certificate
• Haircut from Jessica at Beechmont Bombshells
• Bottle of wine, 4 piece wine glass set, and wine bottle opener
• Coit Cleaning and Restoration Services: $50 gift certificate
• Set of two silicone baking sheets and set of 3 non-stick skillets in 8in., 10in., and 12in.
• 115 Piece First Aid Kit
• Black and White Indian Print Backpack
• Two tickets to the Kentucky Science Center
• Crayola Sketcher Projector
• Thamos and Kasmos Global Warming Kit, includes 23 experiments
• Silver and white link beaded necklace
• Mortenson Family Dental Teeth Whitening Certificate
• Blue with white snowflake Cannon Fleece throw 50x 60
• Thamos and Kasmos Chemistry Set, includes 28 experiments
• Silver & blue necklace and earrings
• Red & Black Cannon Fleece throw 50x 60
• Disney Frozen Mug and Snug Set & assorted VtechMobiGo games
• Contingo insulated 16oz stainless steel travel mug and 50 Mixpress French Roast K-cups
• Ultrasonic Aromatherapy essential oil diffuser and bundle of Young Living Essential Oils
• Kid Connection My First Metal Drum Set & assorted Vtech MobiGo games
• Adventure Force truck & assorted Vtech MobiGo games
• 16oz. Metal Thermos & Stanley Steel Cooker with Nesting Cups
• Kid Connection Bathing Baby & assorted Vtech MobiGogames
• Sky Viper Nano Drone
• Brew & Serve reusable Carafe and Brew & Serve Paper filters
• FreshSaver Handheld rechargeable vacuum system

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com