[Nfbk] Introducing the Sports & Recreation Divisions First Program!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Sat Jan 7 15:31:23 UTC 2017

The NFB of Kentucky Sports & Rec board is excited to introduce & roll out our first program & we hope it excites you too!
Most of us do not want to get out in the winter months & go to the gym.  Some of us think the accessibility hurtle is too great to deal with the machines at the gym or you'd just rather not deal with the crowds! Do we have a solution for you!
Utilizing the Google Hangouts app, which is a voice & video app, we will be hosting live video workouts.  Once you download the app to your phone or tablet & join the group, we'll have designated times for a group workout.
This program is for everyone, low impact, fully described, modify if needed, interact with peers & be in the comfort of your home!
 Once you have downloaded the app & got set up, use this link to find our group.
If you have questions about this program or about the app itself, please let us know.
We'd also like to know if you plan on joining us & which day & time would work best for you. Depending hon the interest, we may have multiple workouts a week.
We look forward to hearing from you!

Join the conversation on Hangouts: https://hangouts.google.com/group/ZIMzIo77kaH6IFU32

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl