[Nfbk] Sports & Recreation Google Hangouts Workout Group.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Wed Jan 11 00:12:53 UTC 2017

Hello!

A few days ago I announced the Sports & Recreations Divisions first program, which is a workout group utilizing the Google Hangouts app.
We are anxious to get started next week & want to make sure everyone who is interested has joined the group.
If you are interested all you need to do is download the Google Hangouts app & sign up. The program & app are free.  I have attached the link to our group on the app, so once you have the app installed & signed in, use this link to find our group.
The Sports & Rec board is finalizing the workout schedule & will be posting that soon.
If anyone has any questions regarding the program, app, joining, etc, please feel free to send me an email.

Join the conversation on Hangouts: https://hangouts.google.com/group/AwfT3NsEV9YbV3ml2

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457