[Nfbk] Greater Louisville July Reminders!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Tue Jul 4 13:12:21 UTC 2017

Happy 4th of July!

Did you know that Ten Pen bowling lanes has some of the best hamburgers in Louisville? I am so looking forward to downing a couple of those this Saturday while I'm there!
Bring the kidos & join your Greater Louisville friends for an afternoon of bowling fun!  We'll be bowling from 3pm till 6pm, Ten Pen is located at, 200 Ten Pen Lane.  The cost of bowling is $5 for 2 games & this includes shoe rental.

This will be the last day to purchase your peal & save coupon card, so come prepared & support your NFBGL chapter.  If you took coupon cards to sell, you must bring any unsold cards or money from sold cards on Saturday & turn in to Jayne.

Another reminder...if you have any personal hi gene items to donate to our giving project for the KSB students, bring those along with you & drop off with us.
If this project has slipped your mind, we're collecting everyday essential items that are needed at KSB such as, deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste, tooth brushes, hair combs, sun screen, nail clippers, feminine hygiene products & more.  If you have any of these unused products around your house, please consider donating a few to the KSB students.

Looking forward to seeing you all this Saturday!

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com