[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville August Activity.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Thu Jul 6 19:34:42 UTC 2017

Good afternoon!

Our August activity is one you will not want to miss!  On Saturday, August 12th our chapter will be taking a guided & hands on tour at the Frazier Arms Museum.  The two exhibits we will be hands on with are the Louis & Clark expedition & the Prohibition exhibit.  Our tour will begin at 1pm & wrap up about 4pm.  The cost of this tour is $10 per person & we will just pay as a group the day of the tour.

Due to museum group tour guidelines, our group is restricted to 20 people.  I will conduct this process on a first come first serve basis.  If you are interested in attending, please email me off list at, njp at twc.com.  If necessary, I’ll start a wait list.  Please feel free to email me with any questions.

 Respectfully,

Nickie Pearl

502-489-4457

njp at twc.com