[Nfbk] Greater Louisville Coupon Card Fundraiser!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Wed Jun 21 01:13:48 UTC 2017

Good evening!
Our coupon card fundraiser is still going on!  $10 will get you an abundance of savings in the Louisville area when you eat out at places like, Mark's Feed Store, Jersey Mike's, Arby's, Old Chicago Pizza, TGIFriday's, Burger King & so many more!
Our continuous fundraising efforts go to support our chapter, our members & programs, such as, state convention assistance, our Mittie Lake Academic Scholarship fund & our new community outreach initiatives.
The coupon cards will be available thru July 8th. Purchase yours now via the link below & receive in just a few days!
Thank you for supporting your Greater Louisville chapter!

http://www.nfbgl.org/?page_id=140

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457