[Nfbk] FW: Freedom Scientific Introduces Windows(R) 10 ElBraille Notetaker!

Stewart, Christopher K chris.stewart at uky.edu
Thu Mar 2 19:01:52 UTC 2017

Thanks for sharing this. Does anyone know the price of these?
Something I'm coming to realize is that much of this alleged
productivity enhancing adaptive technology isn't really worth the
financial investment. If you're a student getting it paid for or a
very top-level professional, it makes sense, but it's hard to make a
case for anyone else. I mean, I'm a working lawyer, and my salary is
above average, but 35 hundred dollar computers with 2 gigs of RAM
aren't going to be in my budget for quite some time.

Again, thanks for sharing. I'd appreciate any information on the
price, and my apologies for the minor rant. :)

Best,
Chris

--
Chris K. Stewart, J.D.