[Nfbk] Mark Your Calendars for the NFB of Greater Louisville April Luncheon!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Mon Mar 13 16:10:24 UTC 2017

 Hello!

Please mark your calendars & join us on April 8, 2017 for the Greater Louisville April Luncheon. The luncheon will be held at the Crescent Hill United Methodist Church, 201 South Peterson.
At this luncheon we will hold our business meeting, recap the year & hold elections for our board.
Some details are not yet finalized, so please stay tuned & please mark your calendars & plan on joining us!

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
Njp at twc.com