[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville April Luncheon Registration Form.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Wed Mar 22 13:37:16 UTC 2017

Hello!

The 2017 NFB of Greater Louisville April Luncheon will be held on Saturday April 8th from 11am till 2:30pm at the Crescent Hill United Methodist Church, 201 South Peterson.
At this luncheon we will conduct our chapter business, old & new as well as hear an in depth financial report from Jayne & hold elections.
Our lunch will be catered by Marks Feed Store & will cost you $8.  Your chapter dues are $2 & must be paid in order for you to have voting privileges.  This payment of $10 must be received no later than Monday April 3rd, Jayne's mailing address is on the registration form that is attached. The registration form must be completed & submitted with your payment.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
 https://www.dropbox.com/s/lrt389ns4a3flvj/2017%20NFBGL%20April%20Luncheon%20Registration.docx?dl=0

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457