[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville April Luncheon.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Tue Mar 28 01:11:53 UTC 2017

Good evening!
You have 1 week to get your 2017 NFBGL April Luncheon registration form into Jayne's hands! The form, your chapter dues & meal payment need to be received no later than Monday April 3, 2017.  You will find the.form at the link below.
This luncheon is our mini convention. We hold elections, hear a detailed financial report, discuss old business & new business is brought to the table.  Your dues must be paid by April 3rd in order to vote on any matter at this luncheon.
We have the pleasure of welcoming a couple of presenters to demonstrate some technology that has proven to make our everyday lives more efficient & more independent.
You've heard that saying, "It takes a village", right? Well, it takes a chapter to build that foundation on which you can live the life you want! Come join us on April 8th & be a part of that foundation!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lrt389ns4a3flvj/2017%20NFBGL%20April%20Luncheon%20Registration.docx?dl=0

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457