[Nfbk] Ashland Chapter Fund Raiser

Lora Felty lorafelty at windstream.net
Mon May 1 01:15:36 UTC 2017

I’d like to get the order sent in within the next couple of weeks at the latest.  I hate having people’s money and them having to wait a long time for their merchandise.

If you want to order, you can just send a chedk in the same envelope when you mail Todd the reimbursement from TAD.  The check should be made out to NFB of Ashland.  Just let me know if you want a set and what color.  Thanks!

Also, what days in June will your play be showing?  Todd and I may be in Louisville June 14-18.  Might we be able to catch a performance one of those days?  I would love to see it!

Talk soon!