[Nfbk] Greater Louisville June Activity!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Thu May 18 11:54:15 UTC 2017

Who wants to take a stroll and get some ice cream?
Our next chapter activity will be held on Friday, June 2, at 6 PM. We will be meeting at the foot of the big four walking bridge for a short chapter update and then taking a stroll across the bridge for ice cream.
Please be aware that there is no set end time for this activity, it is up to everyone's discretion on return rides home. Please keep in mind it does take about a half an hour to 45 minutes to walk across the bridge and the same amount of time to get back.
We invite you to bring family and friends and your little ones, as this is a fun family outing. See you in June!

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com