[Nfbk] Greater Louisville June Activity Reminder!

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Tue May 30 06:14:00 UTC 2017

Sounds like FUN!

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBK [mailto:nfbk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Nickie Pearl via
NFBK
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2017 7:27 AM
To: NFB of Kentucky <nfbk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Nickie Pearl <njp at twc.com>
Subject: [Nfbk] Greater Louisville June Activity Reminder!

Who's joining us for our Big 4 walk & ice cream?
This Friday, June 2, 2017, we'll be meeting at the foot of the Big 4 bridge
at 6pm for a brief chapter update & then it's off for an evening stroll.
Keep in mind there is not an end time for this activity, it's up to
individual discretion on your ride time home.
Please feel free to invite your family & friends & make sure to bring the
little ones along...they like ice cream too! :)

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com