[Nfbk] T v i s

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 06:59:49 UTC 2017

Sharing this info as it came. if you can help, please write to the
email address given below.

 Any parents of blind children who live in Illinois and are seeking a
 TVI for your school district, here is some info that may be helpful --
  Email from Professor Landa-Vialard:    "All of my graduates will be
 in May of 2018. I have 5 graduating. They all will have bachelor’s
 degrees and certification as a TVI. I’m not sure if any of them will
 be willing to re-locate to other states.   If you send me a list of
 areas I can send that to them and see if they are interested."
 Olaya Landa-Vialard, Ph.D.,
  Assistant Professor and Coordinator
  Low Vision Blindness Program
  Department of Special Education | Illinois State University
  330 DeGarmo Hall | Campus Box 5910
  Normal, IL 61790-5910
  Email: oalanda at ilstu.edu