[Nfbk] Greater Louisville November Gathering Reminder.

wbrooks777 at twc.com wbrooks777 at twc.com
Sun Oct 29 18:21:17 UTC 2017

Hello Nicki, My wife is again in Atlanta taking care of her very sick sister. I hope to be at the November meeting, but may miss this month. If I do not see you in Nov, I will in Dec. Thanks, Bill Brooks

William O. Brooks
Insurance Services Representative
7412 Colt Drive
Louisville, KY 40214
502-937-5953 / 502-439-2870
Providing Insurance Services for 41 Years
Always...Invest in People
GO VOLS!!
            AND
YOUR TRAVEL MORE STORE, a full service