[Nfbk] Harvey Telief

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 12:36:25 UTC 2017

Good Morning,
As we are enjoying a beautiful Saturday morning our NFB friends in Texas are
reeling from the devastation of hurricane Harvey. Our NFBK local chapters are always doing worthy community projects. I would like for us to expand our boarders and reach out to our NFB of Texas family. Many of them have lost everything they own, including their home. If you have read this month's Presidential Release you know that NFB chapters and affiliates all across the nation are rallying around. I would like for us to be a part of this effort. If you are interested in donating a gift card from a major retail store such as: Walmart, Target, Academy Sports, or Amazon please bring it to convention and I will see that it gets to Texas. Gift cards for Uber or Lyft would also be appreciated. If you would like to make a cash donation make your check payable to NFB of Texas and write Harvey Relief in the memo. I know I can count on you!
Let's keep the residence in Florida in our prayers.