[Nfbk] Snyder's Potato Chips for Sale at State Convention

Lora Felty lorafelty at windstream.net
Tue Sep 19 01:53:58 UTC 2017

The Ashland Chapter will be selling snack size bags of Snyder potato chips
for $1.00 at state convention.  We have both regular an barbeque.  For those
of you who attended the TAD training in Frankfort in April, you will
remember that these chips were a hit.  I personally think they are the best
chips ever made, especially the barbeque.  So, please see a member of the
Ashland Chapter to get your potato chip fix!