[Nfbk] Employment related info

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 20:05:48 UTC 2017

Sharing this post. it may be useful for your organization, lol.

 Tanner Laguatan > ‎JOBS "Employment For Disabled Persons" (Trust)
 Hey folks! I recently launched Empoly, a diversity recruitment
 platform that connects job seekers with disabilities to top companies
 in the U.S. This fall, we are partnered with Deloitte, Pinterest,
 Venture for America, Stripe, Pandora, and William Morris Endeavor
 Entertainment who are offering amazing roles for current students,
 upcoming grads and established professionals. Interested candidates
 can join at https://www.empoly.co/ today!
 And of course, you're welcome to share this post to those you know in
 the job/internship hunt!
 *Image description* Text: "Bring your whole self to work @ Empoly.
 Empoly is a recruitment platform for the 1 in 5 people living with a
 disability. Join today to connect with top companies looking for
 diverse talent to tackle their next big challenge. Check out empoly.co
 to get started." Includes logos from Pinterest, Deloitte, WME-IMG, and
 Venture for America.
 Image may contain: text