[Nfbk] PAC Plan

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Mon Sep 25 22:05:57 UTC 2017

Good evening!
If you attended the 2017 NFB of Kentucky State Convention banquet, then you know the importance of the NFB's Pre Authorized Check, (PAC) plan.
PAC is a way for members, chapters, affiliates & friends to contribute to our national office to support & fund our programs & initiatives.
Your monthly contribution, as little as $5 will go directly to funding this organization. The NFB has an excellent financial reputation, as we fund all programs, buildings & administrative costs without one cent of debt.

Many of you pledged to give or increase your PAC contribution at the banquet. I have attached the link below with the PAC form. Please honor your pledge & complete the form & return to our national office.

https://nfb.org//images/nfb/documents/pdf/pac-form-fillout-accessible.pdf

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457