[Nfbk] Greater Louisville October Chapter Meeting.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Wed Sep 27 01:45:54 UTC 2017

Good evening!
Our October chapter meeting will be held on Friday, October 6th, 6pm till 8pm at 224 East Broadway, this is a Norton Healthcare building.
We have invited a representitive from the Lions Club to join us & share what they are all about, their mission & programs.  We also will be putting together a project for White Cane Safety Day that all of you can help with & then take & distribute on Monday, October 16th.
We'll provide some snacks, drinks & have a brief recap of this years state convention.
We look forward to seeing you on October 6th!

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com