[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville April Luncheon Registration and Information.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Mon Apr 2 12:50:53 UTC 2018

Good morning!

Register online now for our 2018 NFB of Greater Louisville April Luncheon.
The luncheon will be held on Saturday April 21, 2018 at the American Printing House for the Blind from 11:30 AM til 2:30 PM.
We will have a wonderful lunch catered by Lynn Florence & an amazing guest speaker to be announced soon.
You will not want to  miss the presentation of our first Mittie Lake Academic Scholarship.  Come be a part of your Greater Louisville chapter, get involved and live the life you want!

http://www.nfbgl.org/?page_id=212

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457