[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville April Luncheon Guest Speaker.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Tue Apr 10 00:26:46 UTC 2018

Good evening.  I am pleased to announce that our guest speaker at our 2018 April Luncheon will be talking book narrator, Kerry Dukin.
Please read below a few highlights about Kerry and her library of narration.
Deadline for registering for the 2018 NFBGL April Luncheon is tomorrow, Tuesday April 10th.  If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment or email me at, njp at twc.com.

Kerry Dukin

Audiobook narrator at American Printing House for the Blind.  From Omaha, Nebraska.

981 books in the BARD collection.  mostly non-fiction.

From
1,000 places to see in the USA and Canada before you die,  DB69698

Zumwalt: the life and times of Admiral Elmo Russell "Bud" Zumwalt, Jr., DB76272

Studied  English language at:
University Of Louisville
Fresno State.
some books include:
Crocheting in plain English.

Goodbye hangovers, hello life: self-help for women.

Changing bodies, changing lives: a book for teens on sex and relationships.

Natural childbirth the Bradley way.

Everything she ever wanted: a true story of obsessive love, murder, and betrayal.

Junior Girl Scout handbook.

Grammar for grownups.

Caroline: Little House, revisited.

Soccer science.

Cooking fun: 121 simple recipes to make with kids.

Her brother's keeper: an Amish Secrets novel.

Southern living-- 40 years of our best recipese.

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com