[Nfbk] Greater Louisville January Meeting.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Mon Dec 31 15:19:41 UTC 2018

Good morning and Happy New Years Eve!

Your Greater Louisville chapter will be meeting for the first time in 2019, this Friday January 4, from 6pm till 8pm at the 224 East Broadway location.

Join us for the start of new traditions, new member info and upcoming events.

The link I have attached below is to our NFB Pledge.  As we all said the Pledge of Allegiance in school, we will start saying the NFB Pledge at every meeting.  Please familiarize yourself with the pledge. We will talk about the meaning and importance.

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year and we look forward to seeing you this Friday!
 https://nfb.org/Images/nfb/Publications/bm/bm98/bm980115.htm

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457