[Nfbk] Greater Louisville Auction Info & Teaser.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Fri Feb 23 18:36:16 UTC 2018

Happy Friday!
Thought i’d take a moment & tease you with some of our auction items.  We’re just a hair over 2 weeks away from this event & we are in full preparation mode.  If you have any new & unused items you’d like to donate to our auction, please email me at, njp at twc.com.  I’d appreciate a brief description of the item, make, model, color etc.  We will not accept any items the day of the auction unless we have been previously notified via email.  Thank you!

EBH-01 Electric Heating Lunch Box, Light Blue,
DING WiFi Video Doorbell & 6-Month Cloud Storage - Smart Home Hub and WiFi Extender and 2 Pack Door/Window Sensors - All Inclusive Bundle,

Talking Voice Pedometer with Clock - Red - Count Your Steps and Distance While Exercising,

Talking Voice Pedometer with Emergency Alarm and Clock - Blue - Count Your Steps, Distance, Calories While Exercising,

Digital Meat Thermometer Talking Instant Read Thermometer Cooking Thermometer BBQ Thermometer with Blue Backlit LCD Display Voice Function for Kitchen Grilling Food Milk Candy and Bath Water,

Digital Alarm Clock, Aitey Talking Clock with 3 alarms, Optional Weekday Alarm, Intelligent Noctilucent & Snooze Function, Month Date & Temperature Display for Adults, Kids & Teens (Green),

Prodigy AutoCode Talking Meter Kit-Diabetes Care-Glucometers/Accessories,

HealthSmart DigiScan Infrared Thermometer, Instant Read Talking Forehead Thermometer, Ear Thermometer, For Babies, Children, and Adults, Black
Sold by: MedVetInternational,

4GB Blank Cartridge for Talking Book Players.

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com