[Nfbk] ADA and ice skating

Linson Productions blindgeek1989 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 00:59:23 UTC 2018

Hello,
My wife and I showed up to the Louisville arena to skate. She has cerebral palsy and can not balance with the skates on. We have went to several other rinks and had no problems with our own equipment. My wife and I are also blind and so balancing both of us on each other would be hard. We talked to the manager John was very rude and had no willingness to help or even care. We also had somebody call on our behalf and the person who is a family member said he was a jerk and very rude. We are copying a link to the ADA page on skating rinks. I am also sending this to the national federation of the blind for help as well. http://www.skateisi.com/site/Sub.Cfm?content=Archive_ADAandIceArenas
Thanks for your response,
Aaron Linson