[Nfbk] Love and Prayers,

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 15:51:07 UTC 2018

Good Morning,
We need to keep members of our NFBK family in our thoughts and prayers. Karen Mayne's sister, Freida Hunt passed away last week after an illness. Karen we are with you during this time of grief.
George Stokes had an episode with his heart last week. I talked with him last night and he is recovering. He may actually get to go home today. George, be sure to let us know if there is anything we can do.
I am just a few short hours from boarding my flight to Orlando and the NFB convention. I wish all of you were going with me. I hope you will be able to stream as much of the convention as possible. Take care.