[Nfbk] Reverse Raffle

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 22:41:06 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon All,
It's that time of year again. Reverse Raffle tickets are ready to sell. How many would you like to purchase and or sell? They are $10 a chance. Remember the last name drawn is the $500 grand prize winner. Second place walks away with $250. And, don't forget all of the $25 prizes that are given away too. We will begin drawing on Friday evening, October 12th at the convention social. The last name drawn will be at the banquet on Saturday evening.  If I can interest you in helping with NFB of Kentucky's fundraiser please call me at 502-366-2317, or contact me off-line at cathyj1949 at gmail.com. I will make sure you get your Raffle tickets. Thanks for your help.