[Nfbk] NFB of Kentucky BELL Academy.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Wed Jul 25 23:32:56 UTC 2018

Good evening my fellow Federationists!

As you should know, our 2018 NFB of Kentucky BELL Academy is going on this week at the American Printing House for the Blind.  We have 6 amazing, energetic & eager students.  Lora, Jayne, Cathy & Danielle have done an awesome job instructing these young people with lots of help from, Kenny Jones, Ashley Swafford, Teryn Seif and myself.  The APH staff have also contributed to the curriculum of the week.

All throughout, we have been posting pictures and updates to social media. We encourage you to share these posts as it will increase awareness of the NFB philosophy, as well as our NFB of Kentucky BELL Academy.
If any of you are not connected to social media, but want to share our mission. I will be more than happy to forward you videos or photos that you could then share with family and friends.
This BELL program is like no other and deserves some bragging time.  We, the blind, the leaders of the NFB of Kentucky are leading, showing and instructing by example.  We can live the lives we want!

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com