[Nfbk] Public Hearings

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 20:08:27 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon All,
I want to remind everyone, especially those of you here in the Louisville area about the public hearings regarding the restructuring of our Kentucky Office for the Blind. There are two hearings scheduled on Tuesday, June 5th. The first will be held from 10 until 12 Noon, and the second from 5 PM until 7. The place to be is the Charles McDowell Centet, 8412 Westport Rd. This is your opportunity to ask questions and learn what is being proposed. I hope as many of you as absolutely possible will plan to attend.