[Nfbk] Interesting article on CBS News today.

Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Thu Jun 14 01:01:00 UTC 2018

Hello Scott and all others:

Thank you for posting this sad and very timely story. I read your post and
the article while on my way to a state-wide Suicide Prevention Commission
Mental Health Oversite Action Sub-Committee Meeting here in San Diego.

I represented the local Chapter of the NFB and persons living with blindness
and the intersectionality of mental health challenges.

From,
Lisa Irving