[Nfbk] Kenneth Jernigan Raffle

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 21:26:55 UTC 2018

Good Sunday Afternoon,
Each year the Kenneth Jernigan Fund raffles a complete convention package for two to the next year's convention. The location of the 2019 National Convention has not been announced, but the raffle will still be held. The package is for 2 and includes round trip air fair, 7 days lodging, registration and banquet tickets, plus $1,000 spending money. Folks this is a great deal. If you are interested contact me off line at cathyj1949 at gmail.com and we can work out the details. I leave for convention a week from tomorrow. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. Thanks in advance.