[Nfbk] Kenneth Jernigan Raffle

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 12:40:03 UTC 2018

Morning,
I am getting requests for Raffle tickets. If you put your money in the mail ASAP I should receive it in plenty of time. If you pay by check you  should make it payable to the Kenneth Jernigan Fund. The cost is $10 per ticket. Mail your check to, Cathy Jackson, 210 Cambridge Dr., Louisville, KY 40214. I will fill out your ticket and turn it in at convention.  If you don't mind, please email me off line and let me know the check is in the mail,  so I am not waiting and wondering. My email is, cathyj1949 at gmail.com. Thanks!