[Nfbk] FW: "Health Partners: Train-the Trainer" Workshop

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Tue May 1 18:49:56 UTC 2018

FYI,

Todd

From: Hicks, Jennifer
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 9:58 AM
Subject: "Health Partners: Train-the Trainer" Workshop

Elizabeth, would you send this out to the KATS network on my behalf, please?
Thanks!

See below for some information from HDI and the CCDD about our Health
Partners "Train the Trainer" program.  We are very proud to fund this
program and hope to see some of you in June!  You can also visit their
website at  <http://www.wellness4ky.org/> www.wellness4ky.org.

The Health & Wellness Initiative at UK's Human Development Institute is
hosting a "Health Partners: Train-the-Trainer " workshop in Frankfort, KY on
June 20th and 21st. This is an opportunity to get certified to teach a fun,
evidence-based health and wellness program to people of all abilities. See
flyer below (also attached) for additional information, and please share
with anyone who may be interested in attending. This is appropriate for
service providers, community organizations, educators,  and anyone else
interested in providing inclusive health programming. If you or someone from
your organization would like to register, contact me directly at
megan.jaspersen at uky.edu or 859-257-2304. Thank you!

Jennifer Hicks

Commonwealth Council on Developmental Disabilities

656 Chamberlin Ave., Ste. C

Frankfort, KY  40601

Phone: 502-564-7841

Logo 2018 (2)