[Nfbk] AKC Website.

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at twc.com
Sat May 5 11:50:16 UTC 2018

Forwarded message:

We just launched a redesigned website at The American Kennel Club - http://www.akc.org. I am a Director of User Experience and a huge advocate for the Inclusive Design, for years. I need your help. Can you visit AKC.org and see how accessible the site is, and what doesn't work. There's a FEEDBACK button on the right side of the screen. Try to leave as much feedback as you can and please don't be shy. Help me build a strong business case. Thank you in advance.