[Nfbk] Greater Louisville’s June Gathering.

wbrooks777 at twc.com wbrooks777 at twc.com
Tue May 22 12:14:26 UTC 2018

This sounds like a great afternoon. We are already attending a School's Out Party that day. I am sorry that we will miss this picnic. Thanks, Bill Brooks

William O. Brooks
Insurance Services Representative
7412 Colt Drive
Louisville, KY 40214
502-937-5953 / 502-439-2870
Providing Insurance Services for 41 Years
Always...Invest in People
GO VOLS!!
            AND
YOUR TRAVEL MORE STORE, a full service
   travel agency, providing safe,
   economical, enjoyable, memorable
   travel and vacation experiences.

---- Nickie Pearl via NFBK <nfbk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Good evening!

Join your Greater Louisville chapter on Saturday June 2nd for a picnic. We will be frolicking in Bingham Park, 160 Coral Ave. from noon till 3pm.
The chapter will provide fried chicken & drinks. We ask, if you join us to bring a side dish or dessert to share. Please keep in mind if your dish or dessert needs to keep cool, you’ll need to provide a cooler for that purpose.
As we discovered last year, the picnic tables are not mobile, so please bring yourself a lawn chair.

Come prepared for family fun & games. There are restrooms & a playground for the kids.

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com