[Nfbk] Greater Louisville Holiday Party and Christmas Gift Giving.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Sat Nov 24 18:26:21 UTC 2018

Tis the season for family, friends & parties!  Everyone is invited to your Greater Louisville Holiday party, Friday December 7th, from 6pm till 9pm at the 224 East Broadway meeting place.

This will be a potluck party, so if you have a favorite holiday treat, please bring it.  Santa will be joining us to bring joy & delight to the little ones. If you would like for your child to receive a gift from Santa, then purchase your child a gift, wrap it with the childs name & give it to a GL board member when you arrive. We will ensure all gifts get in Santa’s bag.

We have made a small change to the adult gift exchange. If you’d like to participate purchase a $1 item, wrap it & bring it with you. We’ll play a fun gift exchange game.

We look forward to seeing you all & sharing in the joy of this Holiday season.

 I just wanted to take a moment & share an update on our Christmas gift giving.

A talking calculator has been purchased for the high school boy & the keyboard has been purchased for the high school girl.

There are plenty of items left, so take a look at the list below & let me know which item you would like to purchase.  Remember, our Holiday party is on Friday December 7 & that is when these gifts need to be turned in.  If you have any questions, please email me at, njp at twc.com.
Thank you & Happy Holidays!
As you all know, for many many years now our GL chapter has provided children & families with Christmas.  These children may not otherwise have gifts to open and undo stress placed on parents.
Below please find the list of items wanted and needed by these children.  Any contribution is greatly appreciated. We will also except a monetary donation, which in turn will purchase an item to give.
All gifts purchased will need to be wrapped, marked with the indicators below and brought to the Greater Louisville Holiday party on Friday December 7.
If you would like to give, but not able to attend the party, please let me know and possible arrangements can be made to pick up your gifts.
we also ask that you let us know what gifts you will or have purchased, so multiples of the same item are not purchased.
If you have any questions and to let us know of gifts purchased, please email Nickie at, njp at twc.com.

Thank you all for your heart, generosity and giving spirit!
Elementary boy.
weighed blanket.
size 8/10 shirts.
size 7 blue jeans.
size 7 sweat pants.
size 8/10 coat.
toys that light up and play classical music.

High school boy.
recording microphone.
talking watch.
talking calculator.
2x underwear.
3x shirts.
socks for shoe size 13.
21 Savage music (rapper).

High school girl. keyboard/piano.
fit bit.
Aphmou Posters (YouTube channel).Art kit.
Large shirts.
medium pants (yoga style).

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl