[Nfbk] Convention

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 20:32:29 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon,
This time next Friday our 71st annual NFBK convention will be in full swing. You will remember earlier I told you that we were going to have an opportunity to try out the Aira technology at no cost during our convention. Well, the perks just keep getting better. We are also invited to use the APH Indoor Navigator at no charge. Once you get to the hotel just download indoornavigatoronline. The tech guys at APH have already mapped the hotel so we are ready to go. Aira and Indoor Navigator are two totally different travel tools and you have the chance to use both of them. I hope you will take advantage of these two systems. See you next weekend!