[Nfbk] Supporting Our Federation Family.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Sun Apr 28 23:36:19 UTC 2019

Good evening.

You may have heard that this past Thursday morning Ruston Louisiana was struck by a F3 tornado.  Ruston is where the Louisiana Center for the Blind is located and where I just spent 3 months of my life.  75% of center staff was affected by this tornado, their homes were severely damaged. The center and center properties were spared, but our Federation family is still suffering.

The Greater Louisville chapter is collecting gift cards and cash to assist in the rebuilding of their homes and lives.  At our May Greater Louisville meeting we will be collecting your donations.  If you are outside of the Louisville area, but would like to contribute, please feel free to mail your donation to me at,
1014 Camden Ave. Louisville, Ky, 40215.

If you choose to purchase a gift card, please stick with Lowe’s, Wal-Mart or a cash card such as a Visa or MasterCard.

I would like to get these donations out to Ruston by the end of May.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you for your support and donation!

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com