[NFBK] Thoughts & Prayers

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 00:45:43 UTC 2019

Good Evening,
Funeral arrangements for George Stokes have been finalized. Visitation will be from 10 AM until Noon on Thursday, August 8th at LeCompte and Taylor Funeral Home on Louisville Rd., In Frankfort. The funeral service will begin at Noon. Burial will be in Sunset Memorial Gardens. When I spoke to Ranelle yesterday afternoon she was certain that it would be on Tuesday. I do not know why there was a change in plans. Let’s continue to keep the family in our prayers.