[NFBK] State convention room

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 18:22:23 UTC 2019

Good Afternoon,
This is my first time being involved in this this process as well. I
thought the driver was paid an hourly rate for driving in addition to
milage. Is this not the case? I would also like to be reimbursed for meals
too, if possible. Hang in there. We will get it done.
Cathy Jackson, President
NFB of Kentucky