[NFBK] President's Update

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 17:54:46 UTC 2019

Good Afternoon,
Thanks to Todd and Lora who always go behind and clean up my articles. I
never claimed to be a great writer. And also thanks to the computer faries
who miraculously have my email up and running. I am attaching the
convention update again. I found a couple of mistakes, including Jayne's
phone number, that needed to be corrected. So please take a few minutes and
read it again. Last night was rather hectic trying to get Pay Pal up and
running for pre-registration so it's no wonder some of us are losing our
touch.